THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/15/09

My First Blog and a Tove Dream

My first blog! We'll just have to see how this goes. I will start by telling you of a dream I had last night. It was a wonderful dream as Tove Edfeldt was in it! Tove called me up on the phone (apparently, we were friends) and asked me if I wanted to go shopping at the mall. I said "Yes" of course and off we went (after I hung up the phone). She looked exactly how she did in Eva & Adam (the film), but I knew it was Tove and not "Sara", because she'd said (on the phone), "Hello! It's Tove!" and I referred to her as Tove. That's all I remember. I wish I could have remembered more, but hey, maybe next time. I should be getting back to bed. I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go online. Talk to ya soon!

Lovisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment