THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7/10/10

Layout, Hannah DVD & Dream

New layout and new banner. Let me know what you think. It's simple, but I like it. I will add a link to a Radio Sveriges interview with Tove tomorrow or the day after. So look out for that. I'm also working hard to add Hannah med H on DVD from my computer. I will share screen caps of the main screen of the DVD as I will create/design that myself.

Had another Tove dream last night!! She wasn't slimed this time. She was hanging out with Siobhan Magnus (of American Idol season 9), which is Wicked Cool, because I'm a huge fan of Siobhan and voted like crazy for her while she was on Idol. Plus, I think she's absolutely gorgeous!! Yum!! Anyways, Tove and Siobhan went to the mall and shopped till they dropped. Tove was wearing eye glasses and so was Siobhan (Siobhan sometimes wears eye glasses). I've never seen Tove wearing eye glasses, although she wore sunglasses in a scene of Eva & Adam: Four Birthday's and a Fiasco as "Sara". The dream was awesome! I just wish I was there. :)

-Lovisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment